Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thick toenail fungus.....?

I have some thick toe nial fungus on my toe next to the big one.





In between the toe and the nail, there is a big build up of crusty stuff.





Should I dig this out with a pair of nail clippers or would this be dangerous???Thick toenail fungus.....?
Dude... go to a chemist and get some anti-fungal cream.Thick toenail fungus.....?
Defiantly go to a doctor! I know there are creams you can buy at the drug store, but you can't always depend on them.





I had a friend who had what you have, but on his pinky toe. He used creams from the drug store.....he had to have his toe removed!





Don't mess around with this. I'm not saying yours is like my friends, but you never know. Be safe, go to the doctor!





Good Luck
yes. thats what id do. id dig it and do everything i could do . before i went to the doctor. its your foot. you can dig cut poke. but first put your rubber gloves on and have some clean tools. you dont want staff infection and lose your foot.
dude go to a doctor and get them to check it it could be dangerous it you do that best off going to the doctor just to be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment