Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Toenail fungus?

i cant take lamasal [or whatever its called] because of my high tryglicerites,anyone else know of a toenail fungus medication that IS NOT a topical that i can take,thnx.Toenail fungus?
one of my best friends had toe nail fungus and he cut the nails really short ( as short as possible) and everyday put put like 20 drops of white distilled vinegar in each nail for like 2 months and it went away. i also heard that you shouldn't paint your toe nails and to swallow two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar a day in addition to the white distilled vinegar on the toenails. let your toes breathe for as much as possible and maybe get like a disinfecting spray for your shoes and socks. it worked for my friend.Toenail fungus?
Aww, that sucks. Yeast Infection is nasty. One of my friend has it before but lucky he found the Natural Cure for it. I still can't believe it work but it did. I believe he still has that book somewhere in his trophy case. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment