Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Toe Fungus?

I heard that vicks vaporub works on fungus toes but which vaporub the ointment or the cream?Toe Fungus?
Well I think they contain the same ingredients, but I've always heard that the no-fail good-ole Vicks Vaporub in the plastic blue jar works the best.Toe Fungus?
Another thing that help with that is to wear socks with white toes or light gray; also air your socks and change them often
My boyfriend uses the ointment, I think. Its in a little blue round container.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody could ever imagine that the popular mouthwash Listerine could be useful in toenail fungus treatment, but it seems it is true. Many people have been using this solution in a basin to soak the infected nails and are receiving good results. Canespro Reviews

    ReplyDelete