Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All fungus have ________________ type of cells.?

All fungus have ________________ type of cells.





a Prokaryote





b Eukaryote





c Viral





d None of the aboveAll fungus have ________________ type of cells.?
Ok, this is completely from memory. When I read the question, eukaryotic popped into my mind. I saw the potential answers and one of them was ';b Eukaryote';. I will be really happy if that turns out to be correct. I love when I remember details like that.All fungus have ________________ type of cells.?
i think it's d. it depends on the type of fungus. unicellular hav 1 true neuclus in the cell while multicellular fungus hav many nuclei. thus, since the qn asks ';All fungus'; but it actually differs, the ans is d. none of the above. Hope it helps! i juz covered it this yr. xD
viral..10 points..

No comments:

Post a Comment