Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Foot fungus allergy?

Last night I licked my girlfirends feet( I have a foot fettish), I did not notice untill this morning that she has some really bad athletes foot. Can it spread to my tongue- Is there something called athletes tongue??Foot fungus allergy?
Sorry to say this but...EWWW!!! Tell her to soak her feet in 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1/2 gallon of warm water, maybe add a drop of baby shampoo....do this every day...if the fungus is on her toes, she can put a drop of clorox on the toe using a q-tip...as for your tongue...I wouldn't think you were at risk...I hope you brushed your teeth and maybe if you have to lick feet in the future inspect and wash them first...yuckFoot fungus allergy?
I don't think that it can spread to the tongue but it can to other areas of the skin. Tell her to get some of that one-day treatment cream for her athletes foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment