Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is this toenail fungus please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok this is the story about a couple months ago i dropped a plate on my big toe i couldn't walk for 2-3 days.... after i hit my toe immedially it turn black ( i mean really black and blue) i didnt pay it any attention because after a couple of days i was back to normal, doing my everyday rutine now the part that is black is breaking off like little by little very slowly i just realize that it almost like a line hole by my cuticle...... it got me a little scared i done feel any pain or irritation i put some hydrogen poroxide on it ,is that bad what i did?????? can some one help me out with this im getting scared and nerves.... thank youIs this toenail fungus please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
not fungus. your toenail just might be coming off. looks bad, but not to worry, it'll come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment