Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need toe fungus help?

OK. i was wondering how i could get rid of my toe fungus. I'm butting stuff on it, but it don't seem to be going down. I was thinking like vinegar??? or alcohol. what do you think? Or can you help?


~V~I need toe fungus help?
hey i know what it feels like to have toe nail fungus. it probably really itches also?!?! use Bactivex- Athletes foot and cracked heels. its an amazing product that gets rid of fungus very fast. you should definetely try it.





You can buy it from cvs.com, amazon.com, traget.com, biorxlabs.com


give it a try you wont regret it. I need toe fungus help?
I have fungus on big toe nail, I tried tea tree oil, no help, the doc prescribed ciclopirox and it seems to be working.You apply like nail polish for 4 to 6 weeks. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment