Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Green Fungus Cap is Breaking Friendship!?

My best friend at school always wears a mossy green fungi-infested cap. I dispise the cap, and because of that our friendship is breaking off.


I won't speak to him anymore, because his fungus cap stinks horribly.


I don't want our friendship to break-off over a cap! What do I do!?Green Fungus Cap is Breaking Friendship!?
You can't let an object like this break the friendship, and I agree with what you say on it stinking. It may have some sentimental value to him, so he shouldn't get rid of it, but, tell him t at least clean it, or to spray some kind of freshener in it. That is poor hygiene your friend has, and do you wanna be seen with someone who wears fungus on their head if theyre making a big deal? You may have been friends, but both of you need to make sacrifices. If he's not willing to remove this stinky hat, then what is the friendship worth? If he is willing to sacrifice wearing his hat around you, be sure to stop doing something that annoys him.





Hope I helpedGreen Fungus Cap is Breaking Friendship!?
That's good :)

Report Abuse



MY ANSWER WAS THE BEST!!!

Report Abuse



I am the guy with the green cap.


I'm telling you right now, Fred, I am never going to take it off my head.


So don't bother consulting help.


I have worn it in rain, storms, and dark of night since I was five.


(I even wear it in the shower)

No comments:

Post a Comment